Salary: £24,000 – £31,000
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: To be discussed
The Trade Centre Wales is one of the biggest car supermarkets in the country and we’ve invested £2.8 million in a new state of the art workshop facility, expanding business growth and creating new jobs in the community.
The new facility is the largest of its kind within Wales, with 32 ramps in total, state of the art equipment and a paint shop facility, the new workshop is designed to support and service all The Trade Centre Wales sites in Neath, Merthyr and a Brand new site in Cardiff.
The main purpose of your job – is diagnose faults and defects in vehicles presented to the workshop and to undertake with due care, skill and diligence all requisite repairs and replacements where necessary to the industry highest standard.
What you will be doing:
- To undertake a Pre- Delivery safety inspection, ensuring all faults, defects and safety checks have been identified and repaired prior to the vehicle being presented for sale.
- When requested road test Vehicles
- To conduct servicing and repairs to many different make of vehicles
- To perform diagnostic testing to identify faults
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Follow assignments through to completion and meet deadlines
What we expect from you:
- Essential to hold a full UK / EU Driving Licence
- Own a stocked tool box and basic servicing items with being able to use these for work purposes
- Ability to communicate with a diverse work group
- Experienced in communicating effectively with customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Experienced as a Vehicle Technician
- Relevant City and Guilds qualification desirable
In return, this is what you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary that increases with length of service
- 20+ days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for personal and career development
- Staff incentives
- Free parking on site
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
The Trade Centre wales Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please click below to fill out our online application form, alternatively you may email your CV to email@example.com