The Trade Centre Group is recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join the country’s fastest-growing used car supermarket. If you are ambitious, motivated, determined to grow your career within an expanding national multi-brand organisation and have incredible communication skills, then we want to hear from you.
Established in 1999 and with over 750 employees across the Trade Centre Group, we pride ourselves on offering a highly competitive package. With exciting career progression, multiple industry training opportunities, and outstanding benefits.
Supporting our Group Head of Marketing in delivering all aspects of marketing, powered by the biggest marketing budget in used car retail, including:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure our brand-led activities are always on-brand.
- Developing strategies and managing in-house and external marketing campaigns to build on the credibility of our brands.
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Assist with social media strategy and implementation
- Meeting with suppliers, agencies and working with colleagues across multiple departments.
- Organising events such as campaign launches, videography & photography.
- Liaising with our web developers to maintain our current websites
- Developing and inventing new website/lead generating platforms to aid the group’s growth.
You will also hold the following attributes/experience.
- 3+ years Marketing/Brand Management
- Retail/Automotive background
- Experience with media planning and brand building
- Experience with Project management, with the ability to get involved in all media/marketing specialisms
- A Passionate individual who is keen to learn
- Somebody who wants to develop their career and has a strong work ethic.
- Accuracy and attentive are critical requisites
Why choose Trade Centre Group?
Across our showrooms, we have a wide range of dynamic teams who each bring their own strengths and personalities to the table, helping us to drive our business forward. To give back to our employees and create a culture we are proud of, we offer plenty of perks and company activities.
- Discounted car buying scheme
- Financial wellbeing support and resources
- Mental health support and resources
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses
- Free on-site parking
- Rest break rooms
If you are looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!