The Trade Centre Group is recruiting for Communications Executive to join the country’s fastest-growing used car supermarket.
If you are ambitious, motivated, determined to grow your career within an expanding national multi-brand organisation and have incredible communication skills, then we want to hear from you.
Established in 1999 and with over 750 employees across the Trade Centre Group, we pride ourselves on offering a highly competitive package. With exciting career progression, multiple industry training opportunities, and outstanding benefits.
- Working with the Marketing Team on multiple marketing campaigns, from inception to delivery from the communications perspective
- Driving company-wide content creation (video, web content, presentations and brochures)
- Delivering external communications via email, press articles, blog articles, advertising and social media
- Supporting the brand’s internal marketing and communication initiatives
- Performance measurement and post-campaign analysis of marketing metrics and KPIs
- Management of the brand’s CRM (Hubspot) and website CMS (WordPress) systems
The Successful Applicant
This vacancy is open to candidates who hold a degree in Marketing or a related communications field or have a minimum of three years’ experience in a B2C marketing and communications role (agency or client side), ideally within a retail/automotive industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of implementing multi-channel marketing communication campaigns, knowledge of current marketing developments and best practice and the ability to work cross-departmentally as part of a multi-functional team.
Salary – £30,000 per annum
Why choose Trade Centre Group?
Across our showrooms, we have a wide range of dynamic teams who each bring their own strengths and personalities to the table, helping us to drive our business forward. To give back to our employees and create a culture we are proud of, we offer plenty of perks and company activities.
- Discounted car buying scheme
- Financial wellbeing support and resources
- Mental health support and resources
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses
- Discounted shopping portal
- Team building activities
- Charity fundraising events
- Free on-site parking
- Rest break rooms
If you are looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!