Freesure Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The Freesure Promotion
- Freesure is a promotion (“Freesure Promotion”) brought to all customers on select vehicles (“you”, “your”) by The Trade Centre Group PLC which trades as The Trade Centre Wales and The Trade Centre UK (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- Under the Freesure Promotion we will pay qualifying customers up to £1,000 as a discount against the price of their car purchased from us (“Car”).
- Subject to you satisfying all the requirements set out in these terms and conditions (“Conditions”), we will pay an amount equal to the cost of your annual Car insurance, up to a maximum value of £1,000, including Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
- We will only accept one claim (“Freesure Claim”) under the Freesure Promotion per Car.
2. Insurance Policy Requirements
- You are free to purchase your annual car insurance policy (“Insurance”) from whichever insurer you choose, subject to the following conditions:
- The Insurance must be for a new annual cover policy in your name as sole driver; you may also include one additional driver who can either be a parent, spouse or partner;
- If you wish to add any other additional driver, then we will deduct £100 per additional driver from the claim amount;
- The Insurance must cover the Car, in the form that it was sold, without any modifications to it;
- The Insurance must cover the Car comprehensively against all risks for its full replacement value;
- You must ensure that all the information that you give to the insurance company providing the Insurance is complete, accurate and up to date; and
- Fair Use Policy: the Insurance you purchase must be competitively priced and not include any additional or optional features including but not limited to legal expenses, breakdown cover.
- If you agree with the insurance company to pay for your Insurance by monthly instalments, your Freesure Claim will be capped at the lower of 12 times the monthly instalment or the maximum value in clause 1.2.
3. Submitting your Freesure Claim
- Your Freesure Claim must be submitted via Our Freesure Portal (www.freesure.co.uk) within 14 days of you collecting the Car from us (“Collection”). Our Freesure Portal will be operated by TCi Futures Limited (“TCi”) on our behalf. Any Freesure Claims received after 14 days will not be accepted.
- Neither we nor TCi will be responsible for any Freesure Claims that are late, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical fault, delivery or any other reason. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Freesure Claim has been submitted to the Freesure Portal correctly and within the designated timeframe.
- Neither we nor TCi will be liable if you are not able to submit your Freesure Claim for any reason, including and without limitation system failure, error, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- Your Freesure Claim will be checked by us or by TCi on our behalf, against these Conditions. If your Freesure Claim does not satisfy all of these Conditions, it will be rejected.
- Valid Freesure Claims will be reimbursed to you within 28 days of Collection to the bank account details that you provide in the Freesure Portal. It is your responsibility to ensure these details are correct.
- If the sale contract for the Car is cancelled for any reason within 28 days of Collection, you will no longer be entitled to participate in the Freesure Promotion. If you have already received a discount payment from us, you agree to as soon as possible, and in any event, within 7 days of being notified by us, to return such payment to us.
4. Data protection
- We will share your personal data with TCi for validation of your Freesure Claim. We may also share your personal data with third parties, including:
- IT providers who assist us to process your application or who provide IT and system administration services.
- Third party marketing service providers, undertaking activities for us, including but not limited to: e- mail, sms and direct mail marketing.
- Organisations who provide services for money laundering checks and other fraud and crime prevention purposes.
- Our professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- For further information on how your personal data will be processed, please refer to https://www.freesure.co.uk/privacy-policy.
- Any Freesure Claims that we believe to be fraudulent will be rejected and we may report you to the relevant authorities.
- The Freesure Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we operate.
- By submitting your Freesure Claim via our Freesure Portal, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Conditions (which may be amended or varied by us from time to time, and made available on our Freesure Portal).
- Any questions regarding your Freesure Claim should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Freesure Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.